Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Web: File under 'signs of the apocalypse'

I got a conspiracy e-mail alert from a friend about this and blew it off. But now, here's proof.

First they take God out of our schools. Then they try to force God off TV with that Madelyn Murray O'Hair FCC petition. Then they put God back on TV with all those televangelists. Then they take God out of the movies. Then they sneak him back in during The Passion of the Christ. And now this-- IN GOD WE TRUST is gone from our sacred one dollar U.S. gold coins!

“E Pluribus Unum” is also gone, but who needs that pagan gobbledygook anyway?

At least I didn't invest in any of those ungodly coins, even though they are going for $50 a pop now. But I do know this-- if they want my Krugerrands, they'll have to pry them out of my cold, dead fingers.



Technorati Tags: ,
, ,

No comments: